Wednesday, January 3, 2007

What a Wednesday ....

Well let's just say that today wasn't exactly what i expected it to be i have like 10 pounds of shit to do but a 5 pound bag which sux man..... Well hopefully tonite will get better so i do not have to deal with this. My parents will be home soon which sux b/c i really want another smoke and i will die without one ... :( .. I have to do chores and never even started i want to make a cd and i do not have time and now i feel like i am being rushed when i am not that type of person i like to just lay back and see how things turn out... Well i just got attacked by a chicken which is the highlight of my day which is kinda dumb (lol) . I am leaving at 4 to hang out with my boyfriend which rox and i am going to be out for the whole nite which makes me happy... so l8er dudes and dudettes. <3 raii

No comments: